PDA

View Full Version : Some Blues Background

brzoza21
07-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Hi,

I'd like to introduce to you some blues background (well maybe it's more blues-rock) I made for vocal, but as I don't sing and have no vocalist to do it, I put it like this. Probably I could add more licks here and there, though in my opinion it would sound silly, if licks were coming out of nowhere without any vocal, so I added them where I think they fit. Please tell me what you think and check my other songs if you want to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSctgLK2sHk

Cheers :)

Daew
10-28-2011, 09:12 AM
Sounds classic & good. Did you record everything by yourself (drums and stuff) or with a band?

brzoza21
01-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Sounds classic & good. Did you record everything by yourself (drums and stuff) or with a band?

Hi,

I haven't been around for some time and I haven't got some notification that someone replied in this thread, though I subscribe it, so sorry for late respond and thanks for listened.

As for the song I only recorded guitar using Pod Studio UX-2 and the rest, drums and bass guitar, I made with some computer programs. So basically I did everything by myself, though I wish it was recorded in a usual way, but I don't have band :)

Cheers :)