Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Musicians & Artists > Sound Room
Reload this Page Rep'n the Krank Rev JR
Sound Room Post your music here to be heard and reviewed by other members

Rep'n the Krank Rev JR
Old
  (#1)
n00b!
owrry is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to owrry Send a message via MSN to owrry Send a message via Yahoo to owrry  
Default Rep'n the Krank Rev JR - 10-26-2007, 12:04 PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_PD9cuM2Ge0 (far behind noodle)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PT0YFh2Chjw (cover me noodle)

was just messin with camera mostly, there's more videos too, i've been honing in on my vibrato since i sold my washburn 3st guitar, so i couldn't 'bar' vibrato, cuz that's easy, so this is what it amounted to a year+ later lol

Re: Rep'n the Krank Rev JR
Old
  (#2)
Put up or shut up!
MrSandMan has disabled reputation

Default Re: Rep'n the Krank Rev JR - 10-26-2007, 01:17 PM

That is some very good playing! I really like how you positioned the cam to get full effect of the fret board... Must have been hard holding the neck still while playing.

I can tell you're a LP man by the way you had full control of things. It took me a little time to get used to LP.. but once going LP, I'll never go back... except to have some variance in tonal difference. But LPs are amazing!

And you great tone out of that Krank Rev JR! Those amps really make an impact to my ears!

Thanks for sharing the Vids. :shred:

Visit http://gear-vault.com/ for guitar reviews

Re: Rep'n the Krank Rev JR
Old
  (#3)
n00b!
owrry is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to owrry Send a message via MSN to owrry Send a message via Yahoo to owrry  
Default Re: Rep'n the Krank Rev JR - 10-26-2007, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSandMan
That is some very good playing! I really like how you positioned the cam to get full effect of the fret board... Must have been hard holding the neck still while playing.

I can tell you're a LP man by the way you had full control of things. It took me a little time to get used to LP.. but once going LP, I'll never go back... except to have some variance in tonal difference. But LPs are amazing!

And you great tone out of that Krank Rev JR! Those amps really make an impact to my ears!

Thanks for sharing the Vids. :shred:
why thank you my good man, only reason i broke away from floyded guitars is, if you're used to them and walk in a shop and none of the guitars have bars or anything, wtf you gonna do? i wanted all the power possessed with my fingers only, not with a bar, because that's easy as plucking a string. many players don't think of that aspect, but i "smartened" so to speak, eventhough SOME PEOPLE (JON) say i vibrato like an alien, that's just how i've conformed, and yea i can say i'd never go back to any other guitar!

Edit: i just got what you meant by holding the neck while playing lmao, nah it was a webcam with a rubber base, with rubberbands to keep it stationary, not a digital cam