Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Welcome > The Pit
Reload this Page Well,well,well...
The Pit General discussion - 18 and over recommended

Well,well,well...
Old
  (#1)
ninja636 is on a distinguished road

Default Well,well,well... - 04-28-2008, 07:57 PM

seems this site has GROWN a lot since I last visited. I been busy, first with moving, and work, and then been trying to start up my own business. Anyway, here's some bad things that have happened since last I was here, 1) Lost my drivers license because I have diplopia(double vision), after numerous MRI's and x-ray's and blood tests, I still don't know why. Sux not being able to ride my crotch rocket. Doc's sending me to Emory in ATL for other testing, and possibly a spinal tap(ouch!, whats my spine gotta do with my eye's?) 2) A bunch of my gear got stolen out of my old house while we were moving, A Randall V2, all my Randall cabs, my Jackson King V, and my ESP/LTD EC500. All I have left are my Crate XT120(with Eminence TH's), my LTD M100FM, and some pedals, which were in the moving van at the time. Some good stuff: 1) Joined a band(no name yet) but we play A LOT of METAL!! 2) Can't ride my crotch rocket any more, so I'm still alive and in one piece( man I miss passin' people on one wheel, and flashing them the metal horns as I go by ) 3) Gettin'ready to open my own business, just gotta get a little more funding . Sorry for all the rants and sshhtuff, just trying to get back into all my forums and sites I'm a member of. This is the first one I've been to in a couple of months, or more. Peace out guys, see ya later.

Always scoop the mids!!
If it ain't METAL...it AIN'T music.

Re: Well,well,well...
Old
  (#2)
Monster is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to Monster  
Default Re: Well,well,well... - 04-28-2008, 09:21 PM

same here i been busy with work in all.. and come back to find it growing great to see....

plus it helps with the owner is cool...

Old
  (#3)
Put up or shut up!
MrSandMan has disabled reputation

Default Re: Well,well,well... - 04-28-2008, 10:09 PM

Man, I know what you mean. Riding fast bikes is fun as hell. I sold mine to pay off debts with the intentions to getting another (which hasn't happen yet).

Bastards who steel gear should be shot! That's just lame. Though I never had anything stolen of value, I did have a effects pedal and some cords ripped off once, and that pretty much spoiled my week.

What type of biz are you getting into?

And welcome back Monster, been awhile. I remember you said you were working a lot. Beings that you're in Michigan, that's a good thing. I heard that 3500 was getting laid off at the Detroit GM plant.

Visit http://gear-vault.com/ for guitar reviews

Old
  (#4)
ninja636 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Well,well,well... - 04-29-2008, 07:13 AM

Yeah, I like to help CB out(aka MrSandman), and I'm trying to open up a tropical fish store. I've been in that hobby as long as I've been playin' guitar, right now I work at a big box pet store, been there for 4 years now, but worked at another petstore when I lived in Augusta for 6 years(doing the aquatics dept in both). Right now is a good time to get in at the new shopping center their building, cause Kia's coming. I drove by where the plant is being built, man thats gonna be one big mutha!!

Always scoop the mids!!
If it ain't METAL...it AIN'T music.