Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Gear > Amps
Reload this Page Got my tubes today!
Amps Amp and rig talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Got my tubes today!
Old
  (#1)
ninja636 is on a distinguished road

Default Got my tubes today! - 09-08-2008, 03:10 PM

Just got my matched Tung-Sol 12AX7's!!! My dad's meeting me and the wife at the hospital in ATL tomorrow. He wants to see whats up with my eye's. Anyway's, he's letting me have one of his old bias meters, and an osciliscope(sp). Don't know what I'll use the latter for, but I'll take it. Now I'll be able to bias my amp on my own instead of paying someone to do it for me. I'm pretty sure there both old Army issue equipment, since he was in the Signal Corp. like forever, and still works for the guv'ment fixing their shit. I got like 2-3 old army multimeters he gave me, olive drab and in shrapnel-proof cases. I'll keep you guy's posted on any tone changes for the V100H. Peace out.

Always scoop the mids!!
If it ain't METAL...it AIN'T music.