Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Guitars > Electric Guitars
Reload this Page Stevie Ray Vaughan

Stevie Ray Vaughan
Old
  (#1)
n00b!
Spiritinthesky is on a distinguished road

Default Stevie Ray Vaughan - 08-27-2015, 07:51 AM

27th Aug 1990, Stevie Ray Vaughan was killed when the helicopter he was flying in, hit a man-made ski slope while trying to navigate through dense fog. Vaughan had played a show at Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, Wisconsin with Robert Cray & His Memphis Horns, and Eric Clapton. Vaughan was informed by a member of Clapton's crew that three seats were open on a helicopter returning to Chicago with Clapton's crew, it turned out there was only one seat left; Vaughan requested it from his brother, who obliged. Three members of Eric Clapton's entourage were also killed.

Full story here: http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/pages/stevie_ray_vaughan

Old
  (#2)
n00b!
Pfeifer is on a distinguished road

Default 05-12-2017, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritintheesky View Post
27th Aug 1990, Stevie Ray Vaughan was killed when the helicopter he was flying in, hit a man-made ski slope while trying to navigate through dense fog. Vaughan had played a show at Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, Wisconsin with Robert Cray & His Memphis Horns, and Eric Clapton. Vaughan was informed by a member of Clapton's crew that three seats were open on a helicopter returning to Chicago with Clapton's crew, it turned out there was only one seat left; Vaughan requested it from his brother, who obliged. Three members of Eric Clapton's entourage were also killed.
Stevie Ray is my favorite of all time!

Last edited by Pfeifer; 10-25-2021 at 04:57 PM..

Old
  (#3)
n00b!
ThomasWood is on a distinguished road

Default 06-23-2018, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritinthesky View Post
27th Aug 1990, Stevie Ray Vaughan was killed when the helicopter he was flying in, hit a man-made ski slope while trying to navigate through dense fog. So i made a list of top phentermine over the counter alternatives and shared it here Vaughan had played a show at Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, Wisconsin with Robert Cray & His Memphis Horns, and Eric Clapton. and it helped me lose fat Vaughan was informed by a member of Clapton's crew that three seats were open on a helicopter returning to Chicago with Clapton's crew, it turned out there was only one seat left; Vaughan requested it from his brother, who obliged. Three members of Eric Clapton's entourage were also killed.

Although this is quite old news, but I was and still am a big fan of Stevie Ray Vaughan. And I still miss him. Had he not been in that chopper, he would have been among us today. So sad!

Last edited by ThomasWood; 10-28-2022 at 06:36 PM..

Old
  (#4)
n00b!
Samuel is on a distinguished road

Default 08-19-2018, 07:08 PM

Stevie Ray Vaughan was a great artist I always preferred his songs in my free time.
His death was a big loss to our industry and for our generation.

Boston Neuro
Old
  (#5)
n00b!
Bostairty is on a distinguished road

Default Boston Neuro - 12-11-2018, 04:44 AM

Behavioral Associates is a premier outpatient center focused on providing you with the highest Boston Neuro quality of mental health services

Old
  (#6)
n00b!
BobbyWeber is on a distinguished road

Default 12-28-2018, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
Stevie Ray Vaughan was a great artist I always preferred pick up the Dbal max his songs in my free time.
His death was a big loss to our industry and for our generation.
Stevie Ray Vaughan is still one of my favorite artists and I'm a huge fan of him. His death still saddens me.

Last edited by BobbyWeber; 03-07-2019 at 10:11 AM..

Old
  (#7)
n00b!
ShaunGordon is on a distinguished road

Default 04-04-2019, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
Stevie Ray Vaughan was a great artist I always preferred his songs in my free time.
His death was a big loss to our industry and i found these phentermine otc here for our generation.
During my commute to my office and back, Stevie Ray Vaughan is always with me. I'm still not ready to believe that he is not among us.

Last edited by ShaunGordon; 01-05-2021 at 04:46 AM..

Old
  (#8)
n00b!
lanaroady is on a distinguished road

Default 07-18-2019, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunGordon View Post
During my commute to my office and back, Stevie Ray Vaughan is always with me. I'm still not ready to believe that he is not among us. https://www.redadair.com
All of these are certainly not good because of the reason that come across ray Vaughan

Old
  (#9)
n00b!
Rufa is on a distinguished road

Default 09-27-2019, 07:14 AM

Everytime I think about this story it always makes me think about destiny. Is your life all mapped out? Sorry don't mean to get too philosophical :-)

Old
  (#10)
n00b!
LydiaHines is on a distinguished road

Default 06-21-2021, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiriwtinthewsky View Post
27th Aug 19290, Stevie Ray Vaughan was killed when the helicopter he was flying in, hit a man-made ski slope while trying to navigate through dense fog. Vaughan had played a show at Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, Wisconsin with Robert Cray & His Memphis Horns, and Eric Clapton. Vaughan was informed about phentermine by a member of Clapton's crew that three seats were open on a helicopter returning to Chicago with Clapton's crew, it turned out there was only one seat left; Vaughan requested it from his brother, who obliged. Three members of Eric Clapton's entourage were also killed.

Contribute to eliasdaler/imgui-sfml development by creating an account on GitHub. ... As SFML is not currently DPI aware, your window/gui may show at the​ ...

Last edited by LydiaHines; 07-19-2021 at 10:43 AM..