Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Gear > Amps
Reload this Page An amp company to check out
Amps Amp and rig talk

An amp company to check out
Old
  (#1)
n00b!
snapascrew is on a distinguished road

Default An amp company to check out - 01-01-2009, 01:10 PM

Gonna be a big post probably so here we go.
When I went to pickup my first mesa boogie 4x12 the guy showed me around his studio and showed me some amazing gear (he has a jimi hendrix signatur stack from 1994 wired like jims was that is worth 14 grand and theres only so many of them) and soooooo much gear, but when I went upstairs to his studio he let me try out a "chute" amp head through an orange ppc412 now I play metal riffs in this amp wont get that for you. but honestly for classic rock indie stuff (idk what its called, stuff thats not heavy hahah) this thing slays. I played an orange rockerverb 50 head against this head and the chute killed it. they're made about an hour from my house and the one i tried was a very special one... When he was first trying to get clients he gave this one to Chad from nickleback and chad used it for a whole tour in 2007 i believe and sent it back and said it was awesome but couldnt use it because hes endorsed by boogie. so the guy I bought my cab off of, bought this head back off of the guy who made it. so ya i was playing chads chute and it was great. honestly, if he were to ship this sucker to jimmy pages doorstep he would never get it back. they're great. heres the site: http://www.chuteamplifiers.com/