Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Guitars > Guitar Technique & Exercises
Reload this Page Guitarist's Companion App for Android
Guitar Technique & Exercises Discuss music theory, writing, composition and improvising in here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Guitarist's Companion App for Android
Old
  (#1)
n00b!
James Chin is on a distinguished road

Default Guitarist's Companion App for Android - 11-11-2013, 08:11 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm a guitarist and a software developer. I'd like to share an Android app I developed for practicing musicians, called Mozart's Friend.

Mozart's Friend includes an interactive music library with over 1,200 scales, modes and chords for every music key signature, complete with piano view and neck view for 6, 7 or 8-string guitar and 4, 5 or 6-string bass. Notes and intervals are labeled using music theory conventions, making Mozart's Friend a great companion for the composer or music student. One-touch audio demonstrations provide interactive ear training. Tunings for each instrument are fully user-definable.

Also included is a chromatic tuner and a programmable metronome with adjustable tones and intervallic beats, allowing you to quickly outline a chord to play along with. Transpose keys easily in a single swipe.

And finally, a one-touch backup band! The new Jam Tracks feature allows you to simply choose your musical style and you're up and running. Adjust the tempo and key with the friendly controls.

Mozart's Friend does not save nor send any user information, contains no ads and is absolutely Free.

Cheers,

-James

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....mozartsfriend