Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Guitars > Guitar Technique & Exercises
Reload this Page Improve You Guitar Playing With The Awesome Power Of Hypnosis
Guitar Technique & Exercises Discuss music theory, writing, composition and improvising in here

Improve You Guitar Playing With The Awesome Power Of Hypnosis
Old
  (#1)
Put up or shut up!
MrSandMan has disabled reputation

Default Improve You Guitar Playing With The Awesome Power Of Hypnosis - 04-27-2009, 03:40 PM

Improve You Guitar Playing With The Awesome Power Of Hypnosis

Check this out, I was surfing the web and come across a hypnosis that claims to "improve your guitar playing". I find this interesting because my timing sucks, so maybe this is the solution to help me... but on the other hand, it's funny because I think hypnosis is a con.

But who knows....

Here is the official press release:

HypnoBusters is pleased to announce the release of Better Guitar Playing — a unique audio session that promises to improve your guitar playing with the awesome power of hypnosis.

Professional clinical hypnotherapist and former professional guitarist Jon Rhodes has blended his two passions to create the ultimate guitar hypnosis audio session.

Hypnosis is simply a technique that bypasses our critical conscious mind, and allows us to talk to and re-programme the more powerful and creative subconscious mind. One thing all great guitarists have in common is their ability to play with soul and feel. They have the ability to deeply express themselves through their instrument because of their technical ability, and perhaps more importantly their ability to get into a deeply creative frame of mind.

This new hypnosis audio session can help you access this special part of your mind where you can play freely, with deeper soul and feeling. Take your playing to another level and unlock your true creative potential with this pleasant and relaxing MP3 recording.

Better Guitar Playing is available to purchase from the HypnoBusters online store at a price of $9.95 for an instant download.

For more information, visit their web site at HypnoBusters.com.

Visit http://gear-vault.com/ for guitar reviews

Re: Improve You Guitar Playing With The Awesome Power Of Hypnosis
Old
  (#2)
Monster is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to Monster  
Default Re: Improve You Guitar Playing With The Awesome Power Of Hypnosis - 04-28-2009, 08:49 PM

yea ok and can i become a famous rock star toooo

this story made me laugh... thanks i need a good laugh today...

the real way to be good at anything is practice...

Re: Improve You Guitar Playing With The Awesome Power Of Hypnosis
Old
  (#3)
cubis is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Improve You Guitar Playing With The Awesome Power Of Hypnosis - 05-02-2009, 02:34 AM

i'm sure that it won't actually make you better - you still will need to practice in order to have the technical ability of playing the instrument. i doubt it does anything, but at the very most, it helps you be more creative or intuitive with your playing and nothing else. it probably won't work on everyone either.

ever heard of iDoser? its a company that makes these "music" files that you listen to and it is supposed to make you feel like you are on a drug, depending on the track. it supposedly works for some people and not others - it probably works in a similar way as this