Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Welcome > Classifieds
Reload this Page Orville Gibson Les Paul Custom w/EMGs
Classifieds Want to buy or sell your music gear? Post here

Orville Gibson Les Paul Custom w/EMGs
Old
  (#1)
indytruckboy is on a distinguished road

Default Orville Gibson Les Paul Custom w/EMGs - 07-19-2007, 10:42 PM

I blew my transmission. Gotta sell this nice guitar to fund it.Orville Gibson Japan Les Paul Custom in ebony. Made in 1995. If you are unfamiliar with these guitars I direct your attention to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orville_by_Gibson

This thing has been pretty much pimped out as far as it goes. It has EMG active pickup setup. 81 and a 85. Black knurled metal knobs, black Grover tuners, black Tone-Pros tailpiece and bridge, black pickup selector, and black Dunlop Strap-Locks w/strap. The only thing that isn't black on this is the binding (top/bottom/neck/headstock). This guitar is the large neck, not the thin. But still is great feeling. Showing some fretwear, but you can't notice it when playing. It has some bumps and bruises for a guitar of this vintage. It ain't a museum piece. But it is completely sound and strong. No neck breakage of any kind. And a SKB hardshell case is included

This LPC is a dynamite guitar, I just prefer SG body-styles. The is alot of tone in this monster. Selling it to fund a new transmission.

!!! :wavey:
I am going to throw in a Epi Valve Jr combo for free. It's NIB(I tried it once or twice.) You just pay the shipping.

$800