Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Welcome > Classifieds
Reload this Page Hello
Classifieds Want to buy or sell your music gear? Post here

Hello
Old
  (#1)
n00b!
010hnoor is on a distinguished road

Default Hello - 05-15-2015, 08:06 AM

Hello gear monkey apparently there aren't very many people that visit here, but for the ones that do.
Just picked up a Wampler pinnalce 2 and I have to say pretty good Van Halen in a box sound. Saw the pedal on youtube
and had to have it even though I won't be using it in my current rig. It can get pretty close to the Plexi overdrive if you turn your amp up , by the way it works better with an all valve amp. The pedal has a volume, gain, contour and tone knob. Also it has
a boost switch and a bright switch and is true bypass. You have to remove the back for battery access. The casing is high density plastic. Has a 9 volt plug on the back and the input and output are on the sides. The pedal get's good high gain sound and low gain. I plugged it in to my B-52 112 valve amp and it rocks almost as good as the amp. A little softer clipping with the pedal. Also plugged it into my wife's spider jam and it wailed there also. So if you are looking for VH in a box this one can deliver

You can easily check out our best quality cert killer 642-874 exam dumps prepare you 200-120 java certifications[/url] well for the real You can also get success in real exam of with the quality Pittsburg State University questions and ccie voice Tabor College answers.

Old
  (#2)
n00b!
StepanyanMirkhav is on a distinguished road

Default 05-31-2021, 05:44 AM

informative

Best SARMS
TestRX