Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Welcome > The Pit
Reload this Page The 2011 Gear-Monkey guitar string giveaway!!!
The Pit General discussion - 18 and over recommended

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
The 2011 Gear-Monkey guitar string giveaway!!!
Old
  (#1)
Monster212 is Offline
Guitar Blogger
Monster212 is on a distinguished road
 
Monster212's Avatar
 
Posts: 70
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Michigan
   
Default The 2011 Gear-Monkey guitar string giveaway!!! - 03-11-2011, 02:05 PM

The 2011 Gear-Monkey guitar string giveaway!!!


Contest Starts Monday March 14, 2011.

Ok Gear-Monkey Members We have 5 sets of Electric Guitar strings to giveaway.

so how does one enter the contest and get qualified to win a pack. Well its simple just a few things to do..

1) first you Must have at least 5 posts, Not spam posts not a one word post. If you have 5 posts then continue on.

2) Then all you have to do is start posting, and i will randomly pick one winner a week for 5 weeks.


If you are selected i will send you a PM stating you have won, you then have 24hrs to reply back with your name and mailing address, if you fail to reply to my PM with in the 24hr period, i will pick someone else...


GOOD LUCK TO ALL,......



siddle is a winner... you will be getting a PM soon from the owner of the forum... congrats

Last edited by Monster212; 04-13-2011 at 03:48 PM..
  
Reply With Quote


Old
  (#2)
owrry is Offline
n00b!
owrry is on a distinguished road
 
owrry's Avatar
 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Aug 2007
  Send a message via AIM to owrry Send a message via MSN to owrry Send a message via Yahoo to owrry  
Default 03-16-2011, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster212 View Post
The 2011 Gear-Monkey guitar string giveaway!!!


Contest Starts Monday March 14, 2011.

Ok Gear-Monkey Members We have 5 sets of Electric Guitar strings to giveaway.

so how does one enter the contest and get qualified to win a pack. Well its simple just a few things to do..

1) first you Must have at least 5 posts, Not spam posts not a one word post. If you have 5 posts then continue on.

2) Then all you have to do is start posting, and i will randomly pick one winner a week for 5 weeks.


If you are selected i will send you a PM stating you have won, you then have 24hrs to reply back with your name and mailing address, if you fail to reply to my PM with in the 24hr period, i will pick someone else...


GOOD LUCK TO ALL,......

wtf I'm still waiting for my strings from last giveaway! rip off!
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
stvnford is Offline
Junior Member
stvnford is on a distinguished road
 
stvnford's Avatar
 
Posts: 60
Join Date: Mar 2010
   
Default 03-16-2011, 01:40 PM

Glad to see something is being done to stir some activity up. Been checking back every once in a while but it's been pretty quite around here.....


Still just a beginner. Learnin on my JT-200D with a Marshall MG-10CD.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Monster212 is Offline
Guitar Blogger
Monster212 is on a distinguished road
 
Monster212's Avatar
 
Posts: 70
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Michigan
   
Default 03-16-2011, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stvnford View Post
Glad to see something is being done to stir some activity up. Been checking back every once in a while but it's been pretty quite around here.....
thank you ... we will be having other contests as time goes on.. hope to see you posting around....


Quote:
Originally Posted by owrry View Post
wtf I'm still waiting for my strings from last giveaway! rip off!


i was not part of the last contest but i will be more then happy o to look into the matter and see whats up..
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Monster212 is Offline
Guitar Blogger
Monster212 is on a distinguished road
 
Monster212's Avatar
 
Posts: 70
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Michigan
   
Default 04-01-2011, 09:05 PM

Contest is still going on.... so start posting ....
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
MrSandMan is Offline
Put up or shut up!
MrSandMan has disabled reputation
 
MrSandMan's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,852
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michigan
   
Default 04-01-2011, 11:26 PM

I'm going to sticky this thread to the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owrry View Post
wtf I'm still waiting for my strings from last giveaway! rip off!
Why didn't you get your strings? Everyone else got their strings I shipped out.

PM me your address and I'll ship out another set for you...


Visit http://gear-vault.com/ for guitar reviews
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
Monster212 is Offline
Guitar Blogger
Monster212 is on a distinguished road
 
Monster212's Avatar
 
Posts: 70
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Michigan
   
Default 04-13-2011, 03:48 PM

siddle is a winner... you will be getting a PM soon from the owner of the forum... congrats
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
qdjkh is Offline
n00b!
qdjkh is on a distinguished road
 
qdjkh's Avatar
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jul 2012
   
Default 07-14-2012, 02:49 AM

Glad to see something is being done to stir some activity up. Been checking back every once in a while but it's been pretty quite around here.....

Still just a beginner. Learnin on my JT-200D with a Marshall MG-10CD.

___________________

Des Lunettes De Soleil
  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Where to buy cheap guitars online

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Rockin' & Rollin' with vBulletin
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com