Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Welcome > Classifieds
Reload this Page WTB: Epi Kat Series guitar HSC
Classifieds Want to buy or sell your music gear? Post here

WTB: Epi Kat Series guitar HSC
Old
  (#1)
Brian Krashpad is on a distinguished road

Default WTB: Epi Kat Series guitar HSC - 08-11-2008, 09:28 AM

Am looking for a hardshell case for my Epiphone WildKat w/Bigsby. The lower bout is larger than a Les Paul, so LP cases won't work, yet guitar is smaller than a big-bodied Gretsch or 335-style guitar. Reportedly cases for DeArmond M-series guitars work since they had larger lower bouts and some
came with Bigsbys.

Epi wants about a Benjamin for a new one, which is about twice what a hsc should cost without an Epi E on it.

Re: WTB: Epi Kat Series guitar HSC
Old
  (#2)
Redline68 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WTB: Epi Kat Series guitar HSC - 08-11-2008, 06:56 PM

Not much to offer here, but I did own an AlleyKat once (no Bigsby). I used a gigskinz bag that was nice, but eventually got the correct Epi case which really fit nice.

I did a price match thing to get the best deal. I just looked and Sweetwater is $90 with free shipping. Music123 was $100. You could always call them to see what they'll do. You might be able to get it for $80 shipped.

Re: WTB: Epi Kat Series guitar HSC
Old
  (#3)
Brian Krashpad is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WTB: Epi Kat Series guitar HSC - 08-11-2008, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline68
Not much to offer here, but I did own an AlleyKat once (no Bigsby). I used a gigskinz bag that was nice, but eventually got the correct Epi case which really fit nice.

I did a price match thing to get the best deal. I just looked and Sweetwater is $90 with free shipping. Music123 was $100. You could always call them to see what they'll do. You might be able to get it for $80 shipped.
Thanks, yeah somebody on another board sussed me to Sweetwater. That seems to be the best new price at $90 with free shipping.

What'd be great would be if I could find something used. I have a bag it'll just barely fit in, which would be fine for church gigs, but kinda dangerous for bar shows.