Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Guitars > Electric Guitars
Reload this Page Gibson Custom Shop Limited Zakk Wylde V Review

Gibson Custom Shop Limited Zakk Wylde V Review
Old
  (#1)
Put up or shut up!
MrSandMan has disabled reputation

Default Gibson Custom Shop Limited Zakk Wylde V Review - 04-20-2008, 03:07 PM

Gibson Custom Shop Zakk Wylde’s Bullseye Flying V, Features Floyd Rose tremolo and EMGs 85 / 81, Limited Edition!

The Zakk Wylde Gibson Custom Shop Flying V Custom with Floyd Rose and EMG active pickups is a limited edition electric guitar (made in the USA) that is definitely its own monster. Of course you have seen the Wyle paint job before, but chances are, you might not have seen it on the Flying V before, you have to take a peek! This is a Flying V Gibson Custom Shop guitar with its own feel, sound and personality- just like Black Label Society’s, Zakk Wylde! Combine that with the Gibson Custom Shop's first-class craftsmanship, and this flying V guitar is certain to become a highly prized possession for guitar collectors.

Most certainly, you will find everything you love about the Gibson Flying V guitar in this Gibson custom shop model: from the resonant, mahogany body and set mahogany neck, and of course, the active EMG-85 humbucker pickup at the bridge, and the sinuous EMG-81 humbucker at the neck. Big block pearl inlays on the ebony fretboard and nickel hardware look breathtaking with Zakk's bullseye custom shop paint job. The Floyd Rose tremolo holds tune as you dive bomb of sonic havoc on your awaiting metal-head fans.

Read more at the Gear-Vault Blog...

Gibson Custom Shop Limited Edition Zakk Wylde Flying V Custom Electric Guitar Features:

• Body Type: Flying V
• Body Wood: Mahogany
• Top wood: Flame Maple
• Scale Length: 24-3/4"
• Neck Joint: Set-in
• Neck Wood: Mahogany
• Fretboard: Ebony
• Neck Shape: Other
• # frets: 22
• Nut Width: 1.695"
• Fretboard Radius: 12
• Bridge: Tremolo
• Pickup Bridge: EMG-85
• Pickup Neck: EMG-81
• Controls: Volume / Volume / Tone / Tone
• Tuners: Grover
• Hardware color: Nickel
• Pickup selector: 3-way
• Finish: Lacquer

Visit http://gear-vault.com/ for guitar reviews

Re: Gibson Custom Shop Limited Zakk Wylde V Review
Old
  (#2)
Redline68 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Gibson Custom Shop Limited Zakk Wylde V Review - 04-23-2008, 09:02 PM

I like it more as a V than I do as a Les Paul.

Re: Gibson Custom Shop Limited Zakk Wylde V Review
Old
  (#3)
Put up or shut up!
MrSandMan has disabled reputation

Default Re: Gibson Custom Shop Limited Zakk Wylde V Review - 04-25-2008, 01:31 PM

I agree 100%. It's a fun guitar. and the headstock makes me melt. I think that I have a headstock fetish

Visit http://gear-vault.com/ for guitar reviews