Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Gear > Amps
Reload this Page B-52 At-112
Amps Amp and rig talk

B-52 At-112
Old
  (#1)
n00b!
shredrick is on a distinguished road

Default B-52 At-112 - 04-23-2009, 07:03 PM

Hey gear monkey what's up, recently picked up a B-52 and have to say that I am really impressed by this amp
ok here's the deal the drive channel is outstanding really tight almost plexi tight but with much more gain, I've heard guys say that
this amp sounds like a boogie but I think it sounds like a modded plexi anyway the clean channel is that clean really jazzy no break up to speak of which is cool since I haven't had an amp like that in 20 yrs lol. I have heard about reliability issues with these amps and that concerns me but for $359 lol what the hell. It has an effects loop and casters. I was comparing it to a Kustom 36 coupe and was able to get a similar sound out of that amp but it was used and the handle was missing still have 30 days lol at GC anyway if anyone has any experience with these two amps any info would be appreciated. Also was interested too know about which floor effects I can get my hands on that don't suck tone. I have been looking at the Boss Me-70 the digitech Rp-500
thanks Gear Monkey

B-52 AT-112
Digitech hardwire delay
Spider Jam 112
Wampler Pinnacle
Peavey Triple xxx
Behringer V-verb

Old
  (#2)
n00b!
ookooma is on a distinguished road

Default 02-25-2015, 11:19 PM

that clean really jazzy no break up to speak of which is cool since I haven't had an amp like that in 20 yrs lol.????

Last edited by ookooma; 03-11-2015 at 01:28 AM..