Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Welcome > Classifieds
Reload this Page Free DOD 250 Overdrive Pedal Gear-Monkey Give-Away
Classifieds Want to buy or sell your music gear? Post here

Re: Free DOD 250 Overdrive Pedal Gear-Monkey Give-Away
Old
  (#41)
crazy_guitar_man is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Free DOD 250 Overdrive Pedal Gear-Monkey Give-Away - 03-05-2009, 07:14 PM

well i came home today and there was a package sitting on the table with my name on it and a gear vault sticker on it...so i knew...i rushed to it and took it out of the package and straight into my room i went and plugged it in...i started with where the knobs were at and quickly got a nice sound that i played with for a good 10 to 20 minutes...i really like this pedal and just wanna say thx again to mrsandman your the man

http://gear-vault.com/classifieds <---------go there sell your gear or maybe find that one thing you have been looking for!!!!

Old
  (#42)
cubis is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Free DOD 250 Overdrive Pedal Gear-Monkey Give-Away - 03-05-2009, 07:46 PM

got the strings yesterday!

thanks a lot mrsandman

Old
  (#43)
Put up or shut up!
MrSandMan has disabled reputation

Default Re: Free DOD 250 Overdrive Pedal Gear-Monkey Give-Away - 03-06-2009, 12:23 AM

Awesome guys, glad your care packages arrived safely!

We are going to have more free shit, so stay tuned. I wanna do a guitar giveaway... that's my goal!

Visit http://gear-vault.com/ for guitar reviews

Old
  (#44)
crazy_guitar_man is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Free DOD 250 Overdrive Pedal Gear-Monkey Give-Away - 03-06-2009, 01:01 AM

hey i will definitly be here i really like this forum alot i use to be on the UG forum but i didn't like it very much it was too many people for me...but yeah a guitar giveaway would be really cool and if there is anything i could do to help out around here just let me know

http://gear-vault.com/classifieds <---------go there sell your gear or maybe find that one thing you have been looking for!!!!

Old
  (#45)
cubis is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Free DOD 250 Overdrive Pedal Gear-Monkey Give-Away - 03-06-2009, 01:23 AM

yeah i like the smaller atmosphere here, but we could use a little more activity... we should make an active membership goal of like at least 15 or 20

and don't worry sandman i'll be participating in every giveaway you make available :winkx: