Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Musicians & Artists > Promote Your Band
Reload this Page The Sonic Heavy's First Album
Promote Your Band Advertise your band and upcoming events.

The Sonic Heavy's First Album
Old
  (#1)
n00b!
mjake03 is on a distinguished road

Default The Sonic Heavy's First Album - 05-17-2011, 12:06 AM

Hi there,

My band (more of a project), "The Sonic Heavy", just released our first full length album as well as our new website (www.TheSonicHeavy.com). On the site you can find song clips, a video, plus lots of other cool content. You can buy the CD from our site, or it's digitally available through iTunes, Amazon.com, Napster, etc...

We are just a group of weekend warriors, but I wanted to try and do everything as professionally as possible. We rented out a proper studio for tracking and mixing using a Pro Tools HD rig in combination with tons of analog outboard gear (Neve, API, UA, etc) in combination with a really nice arsenal of mics (Telefunken, Neuman, Wunder, etc.). We then got the project mastered by the famous George Horn at the renowned Fantasy Studios in Berkeley (the house that Creedance built).

I would love any and all feedback on the material, and of course, since we are totally indie, would completely appreciate the support and word of mouth if you dig the tunes.

Thanks So Much!