Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Guitars > Electric Guitars
Reload this Page Steve Via's Flame(need Neck)

Steve Via's Flame(need Neck)
Old
  (#1)
n00b!
Goiing Crazy is on a distinguished road

Default Steve Via's Flame(need Neck) - 05-09-2008, 11:31 AM

Looking for a Maple guitar neck 2 1/8 " at the base with 24 frets. More wanting a reverse headstack as well. Is for a special body that was in the David Lee Roth Video ( CRAZY FROM THE HEAT ) played by Steve Via back in the EIGHTIES from the REALEASE( EAT'M AND SMILE ) Have all the custom parts, gold floyd rose, creme EMG 81, Now just need to find the right neck...... This neck is skinnier than most, being that it is 2 1/8 at the base so I have had a hard time finding one on line and in the SALT LAKE CITY area. Originally there was a (brand name) "Performance" neck on it but can not seem to find anything on line from the company.... Does it even exist. Must be Maple and wanting the look of a reverse headstock..... This thing will RULE THE WORLD WHEN it is done. Any one out there have any idea where/what I am talking about? Am new to the concept of forums and such so please help me along with details and address's/information cause I am a little green. A LITTLE GREEN MAN THAT IS. LOL Nano Nano :bowz:

Re: Steve Via's Flame(need Neck)
Old
  (#2)
Put up or shut up!
MrSandMan has disabled reputation

Default Re: Steve Via's Flame(need Neck) - 05-10-2008, 01:06 AM

Hey Crazy, welcome to the boards. The little green dudes are flickn sweeters

Can you show us pictures or video of the neck you speak of? I know a guy who may be able to help. I'll send him a message.

Visit http://gear-vault.com/ for guitar reviews