Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Welcome > The Pit > Political Party
Reload this Page G.W Bush Quotes!
Political Party Share your thoughts on political and social issues.

G.W Bush Quotes!
Old
  (#1)
n00b!
Huey is on a distinguished road

Default G.W Bush Quotes! - 06-28-2007, 11:39 PM

Funny STUFF!

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004 http://youtube.com/watch?v=jqcfGp2tMW0 (Watch Video)

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 ;D

"We both use Colgate toothpaste." —after a reporter asked what he had in common with British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Camp David, Md., Feb. 23, 2001

"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption." —Trenton, N.J., Sept. 23, 2002

"I'm the master of low expectations." —aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

"I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things." —aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003

"My plan reduces the national debt, and fast. So fast, in fact, that economists worry that we're going to run out of debt to retire." —radio address, Feb. 24, 2001

Re: G.W Bush Quotes!
Old
  (#2)
n00b!
bassturd is on a distinguished road

Default Re: G.W Bush Quotes! - 07-05-2007, 04:06 PM

george bush is a mother fucker!, but i can't see why people complain so much, its votes that got him there, in the end its nobodys fault except the voters, BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, i'm a registered voter but rarely ever do it... i'm not big on politics nor give shit about the government