Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Welcome > The Pit
Reload this Page Summertime. Any Car/Hot Rod folks around here?
The Pit General discussion - 18 and over recommended

Summertime. Any Car/Hot Rod folks around here?
Old
  (#1)
V-Type is on a distinguished road

Default Summertime. Any Car/Hot Rod folks around here? - 05-29-2008, 12:24 AM

I spent my Memorial weekend with my Family and we went too a cool Park downriver called Elizabeth Park in Trenton Mi. which has a truly Stunning view of the Detroit River/channels and Lake Erie.
Defiantly a must see Waterway Park IMo.
Anyways There were some killer Hot Rods and New Vehicles throughout the packed place.
I saw a 67 Barracuda that was too die for as well as a 60's Showroom new Chevy Biscayne and a couple of Donzi channel racer boats docked close too the parkway. Good Times!
Plus I got a chance too drive this( Nicer Shelby Kit and thats me starring in awe before I drive her) there thanks too a close family friend.
He drove his near mint Mustang .
Post em if you Got em or just Post any Bad Ass Hot Rods.

Re: Summertime. Any Car/Hot Rod folks around here?
Old
  (#2)
ninja636 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Summertime. Any Car/Hot Rod folks around here? - 05-29-2008, 06:51 AM

This is my summertime ride. It's not really a "hot rod", but it's close enough for me. Gas costs too much for a V8.

EDIT: Hey, are those Halibrand wheels on the Cobra? Does it have a Jag rear end under it? A friend of mine had a Cobra kit car, it had those same wheels, a Jag rearend, and a Gurney built 302 with tunnel port heads and six Webers. It was BAD ASS!

Always scoop the mids!!
If it ain't METAL...it AIN'T music.

Old
  (#3)
Put up or shut up!
MrSandMan has disabled reputation

Default Re: Summertime. Any Car/Hot Rod folks around here? - 05-29-2008, 03:08 PM

Those are some sweet machine. I never had the pleasure of having a hot rod car, though my mom had a 1970 Cuda red with the black stripe. and my dad had a 1972 Nova with a wild 70's paint job. Black with flames, but the flames turned colors in the sunlight. Like green, purple, yellowish. It was wild.

I had motor cycles. I had to sell my Vulcan to pay some bills. But I love riding!

I'm sure Ninja636 on here will enjoy looking at your Ninja. I love the flames on it.

Visit http://gear-vault.com/ for guitar reviews

Old
  (#4)
ninja636 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Summertime. Any Car/Hot Rod folks around here? - 05-30-2008, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSandMan
Those are some sweet machine. I never had the pleasure of having a hot rod car, though my mom had a 1970 Cuda red with the black stripe. and my dad had a 1972 Nova with a wild 70's paint job. Black with flames, but the flames turned colors in the sunlight. Like green, purple, yellowish. It was wild.

I had motor cycles. I had to sell my Vulcan to pay some bills. But I love riding!

I'm sure Ninja636 on here will enjoy looking at your Ninja. I love the flames on it.
That is me. Some old pics I had on photobucket. I wish I could remember which Photo album website thingee I posted the pics of all the gear I had stolen on. I'd post them too. There were some in one of the 2 digital cameras that were stolen, but they were stolen.

Always scoop the mids!!
If it ain't METAL...it AIN'T music.