Forum Register FAQ Members Calendar New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Massive Selection of Guitars Online Guitar Center Guitar at Music123 New Day, New Deal at American Musical Supply
Go Back   Gear-Monkey Guitar Community > Welcome > Classifieds
Reload this Page FS: Jackson Warrior Guitar, EMG Metalworks 81/85 acitves, Japanese made Trans Crimson
Classifieds Want to buy or sell your music gear? Post here

FS: Jackson Warrior Guitar, EMG Metalworks 81/85 acitves, Japanese made Trans Crimson
Old
  (#1)
n00b!
SQJoeMusic is on a distinguished road

Default FS: Jackson Warrior Guitar, EMG Metalworks 81/85 acitves, Japanese made Trans Crimson - 11-10-2023, 12:00 PM

Hello. Genuine Made in Japan Jackson Warrior WRXTFR, transparent red/orange vintage style sunburst into dark crimson on the back. Bolt-on neck joint. Chrome EMG Metalworks active pickups in the popular 81/85 neck and bridge combination, with new pickup frames. Chrome Floyd Rose tremelo and hardware. Pearloid inlays, Voodoo guitar strap.

It has one small chip in the finish on the top edge of the front bottom horn but it isn't noticable and is difficult to photograph. I can remove the EMG sticker next to the output if desired.

Includes hard shell case. It is not the original Jackson case but it fits the shape nicely.

I have it set up in D standard and it plays well without any issues, with good action and straight.

I am moving on and will be relocating so am clearing this stuff out. It has all been taking up a lot of space.

$545, listed on Sweetwater Gear Exchange:

https://www.sweetwater.com/used/list...st-w-hard-case

There are also some synth and studio items listed and still available.