View Single Post
Re: what a week :-D 2 new toys
Old
  (#4)
floydmoline is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to floydmoline Send a message via MSN to floydmoline Send a message via Yahoo to floydmoline  
Default Re: what a week :-D 2 new toys - 05-19-2008, 11:38 PM

my original intention was to sell both of them lol, or refinish and redo the BC Rich then sell it, make some money to get a telecaster, tubes for my amp and maybe some pedal-age...... but not sure i want to part with the BC Rich now that i have played it lol...... i haven't had a "shredder" neck before man that neck is smooth as butta, i have a whole new respect for BC Rich guitars, i had previously played with a BC Rich that sandman had had, don't recall what it was but it was a neck through..... warlock or something /shrug i wasn't all that impressed with it, it was really really bright sounding to me, but i didn't really give it a chance..... wish i would have now lol

i have always wanted a neck thru mockingbird, but not because it sounded good or anything i just always though they looked really cool... sell the BCR though i suppose everything is always for sale at the right price, lol. it's got issues currently but if i keep it around a while it'll be redone.

stuff it....... then bake it.......