View Single Post
Re: who or what made you wanna play music...
Old
  (#7)
floydmoline is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to floydmoline Send a message via MSN to floydmoline Send a message via Yahoo to floydmoline  
Default Re: who or what made you wanna play music... - 03-03-2008, 12:16 AM

i was about 11 or 12 i suppose i listened to vanilla ice, MC hammer, and paula abdul and the like, never heard of rock music, no idea it exsisted, then on my favorite pop radio station on day i heard ozzy singing no more tears, i was like OMFG that is what music should sound like..... next day i went to my friend josh's house and was telling him all about this new music i heard called ozzy, and he tells me that not new that guys i older than dirt my dad listens to him....... i said but its new i heard the radio guy say it, brand new music from ozzy osbourne, josh proceded to show me his dad's cassette collection, he played black sabbath paranoid and blew my mind, then he said this is the one i like, played led zeppelin's fourth album, i never listened to vanilla ice again........ first band from that era that got me all wet and made me want to play guitar was guns and roses, but alas i didn't know who slash was, i wanted to be axl, funny how we learn how gay our childhood idols were when we grow up.......

stuff it....... then bake it.......