View Single Post
Re: BEWARE OF THIS SELLER...
Old
  (#8)
Put up or shut up!
MrSandMan has disabled reputation

Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS SELLER... - 12-03-2009, 01:55 PM

This amp is a hybrid Frankenstein and is not 100% factory. It has the 562100 which was used on the Mark IIC+ and MK III but the circuit board is Simul-Class. It appears there isn't a meeting of the minds in this case. I'm not sure if the seller wasn't aware of the DRG scratch to HRG, but I'd be pissed too if I bought something and it wasn't what I thought it was.

In my opinion it should be the sellers responsibility to disclose all the good, bad, and ugly information in the listing. In retro-respect, the buyer should research and make sure to ask the right questions and document everything.

I'm not convinced Silverwulf is a scammer and I am not convinced thegaindeli is suffering from buyers remorse. It appears to be a classic case of miscommunication between the buyer and seller. Question now is who eats the loss? That's hard to say. If I was the seller I would just give a refund and cut ties because the buyer isn't going away. He's going to take this to small claims court and I think he has a good case to win. (depending on the SleazeBay listing and what it says).

This amp isn't a true IIC+ and I agree the price it sold for is too high. Nobody posted screenshots of the SleazeBay listing so who knows what it said...

Visit http://gear-vault.com/ for guitar reviews