View Single Post
Re: BEWARE OF THIS SELLER...
Old
  (#5)
n00b!
thegaindeli is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS SELLER... - 12-03-2009, 09:33 AM

Here's the link to the UT video I made. This guy is real piece of work...
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Here's the video description:
This was originally a Mesa/Boogie Mark IIC Simul-Class that was converted to a 60/100 Mark IIC+. The seller stated in the ebay listing that it was a Mark IIC, with a IIC+ PCB installed into it. He said nothing about the output transformer being swapped-out, no mention of the conversion from a Simul-Class to 60/100, and he also lied about the "IIC+ PCB" installation. I spoke with Mike B. at MESA, and he informed me that it did not receive a IIC+ PVC. It was "modded" to C+ specs!
He even admitted that he was aware of the conversion. His "Mark IIC+ upgrade" description is also false.
I had put this up for sale, prior to knowing about the 60/100 conversion. It was by the recommendation of a perspective buyer who pointed out the discrepancies. I immediately dropped the listing, and contacted the SleazeBay seller.
BEWARE OF SleazeBay SELLER: new-world-man-2112
His forum names are: Silverwulf, and NewWorldMan.

I can also supply a copy of the original SleazeBay ad, and his emails admitting to prior knowledge of the modifications. Making accusations that are untrue, and posting it for public consumption is slander/defamation. The above information is 100% accurate. See my SleazeBay feedback as user ID: jcoopercam I'm posting this to warn anyone coming across any sales by Silverwulf / New_World_Man_2112 / NewWorldMan.