View Single Post
Re: BEWARE OF THIS SELLER...
Old
  (#3)
n00b!
NewWorldMan is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BEWARE OF THIS SELLER... - 11-14-2009, 01:57 AM

Here's the real scoop...

Sorry you guys have a troll infesting your board now. Now that he's been banned from other boards for repeated violations and using profane, vulgar language and threats towards others, I guess he found his way here to spread his disease.

I'm Silverwulf, aka NewWorldMan that sold the amp. This is just the buyer spinning his version of what happened. He didn't get screwed over. Everything I stated was 100% correct. Over at The Boogie Board, this guy has already had a thread deleted 4 times, his post count erased twice, and is currently banned I think? He's also had E-Bay auctions forced down for using slander and hateful language, and he's already had posts edited over at Rig-Talk also.

Everything I stated was 100% correct as verified by Mesa and techs, and though you can't see it now (because his threads have been deleted), but you'd also see that he's admitted to lying at least twice in this matter thus far. For anyone that wants to sell to this guy, please beware. We've discovered that this is the 5TH CASE OF BUYERS REMORSE IN THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS he's apparently had, demanding money back after he purchased something. The others included a Gibson LP Custom, a Cornford 4X12, a Jackson Soloist, etc. He apparently thinks forums and E-Bay are like Guitar Center where you can purchase something, try it out for a month (like he did the IIC+, he also swapped parts on it), then send it back if you don't like it.

He constantly changes his story. First he claimed it wasn't a real IIC+. That was debunked. Then he said the transformer was the problem, and that was debunked. Listen to the voicemail here from Marcus at Mesa who clearly states:

"The 562100 was used on...Mark IIC+'s, Mark III's..." and concludes by saying "...that's the proper transformer for the amp."

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8335156

After that was shot down, he then claimed the board wasn't a replacement like I said...and that was also debunked over at The Boogie Board in detail complete with pics and tons of technical info. Then he claimed I charged him $75 for shipping but promised him free shipping with the "Buy it Now" and he wanted that refunded. That took all of 5 seconds to once again prove his lies because you can view the auction he posted above and clearly see I did not charge $75 and offer free shipping with the BIN. I charged him a $90 flat rate for shipping, never said free shipping with BIN, then ended up dropping $120 to have it professionally packed and shipped.

Now that every claim he made has been shot down and he has nothing left to argue about or any ground to stand upon, he's just resorted to vulgar language, threats, and spamming forums - such as registering here for the sole purpose of being a troll and spamming you guys. If anyone wants more details, feel free to let me know.