Thread: Egnater news
View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
Put up or shut up!
MrSandMan has disabled reputation

Default 07-15-2010, 02:24 PM

Well, they could still use "Designed by rockers in USA - Made in China". I'm surprised their prices stayed the same though. I understand wanting to build line of amp at a 'lower cost' to meet the demands from the bad economy. But to keep the prices the same is a facepalm. Guess they want more profit for less quality. Shame they would go that rout.

Man, if I had the capital to make my own USA guitar factory, I would in a heartbeat. Off topic a bit, but I think these companies are getting so greedy that they are missing a great opportunity in building in America. With the technology of CNC machines, it would be easy to build low cost guitar in America. You could build American guitars that could easily sell for under $500-$600. I don't know about you, but if there is two items on the shelf within the same price range. One stamped "Made in America" and the other stamped "Made in China", I'm buying the American.

My point is, and I think you agree, "Made is America" is an important factor for most Americans.

Visit http://gear-vault.com/ for guitar reviews