View Single Post
Re: Peavey Windsor GIZAOINNNE!!!
Old
  (#15)
n00b!
Kurtastrophe. is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Kurtastrophe. Send a message via MSN to Kurtastrophe. Send a message via Yahoo to Kurtastrophe.  
Default Re: Peavey Windsor GIZAOINNNE!!! - 08-06-2008, 02:53 PM

SUCCESSSS!!! Okay...I'm really happy with what I have right now. With extra gain pedals, I found that with the two outside tubes pulled, the amp has a really farty crappy low end. My friend gave me back my Boss Mega Distortion that I never liked and so I was just experimenting with it, and something happens to the amp when you add a pedal with the two outside tubes pulled (to make it 50 watts) that makes the amp sound really crappy and farty. I put the tubes back in and dialed the gain on the amp to 12, and used to pedal to add a smidge of extra gain to get more of an aggressive sound out of it and WALLA!!! It worked very well....but now I have to spend more money on the tubes when they blow, but it's well worth it. I'm really satisfied with what that pedal did to my amp, the pedal through a clean sound sounds quite crappy to me though...

Originally Posted by IAMREALLYCOOL (on ultimate-guitar)
da ds-1 has a tone nob so u can get different effects from it. works just as well as a mulitple effects