View Single Post
Re: Who do you like for this election?
Old
  (#20)
Brian Krashpad is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Who do you like for this election? - 06-12-2008, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydmoline
well i am not a religious person, i do not believe in god, but i'm not a militant atheiest, that point goes on to my personal freedom idea, it is your or anyone else right to choose what religion you personally choose to follow, as long as you respect my right to choose my own religion

gun control..... is wrong period i and everyone else KNOW why it was added to the bill of rights, same reason a president can only server 2 terms, governments have a horrible tendancy to TAKE more control than was originally mandated by the people, and people need guns to defend themselves from a tyranical government, it can be argueed all day long about how in this day and age tyrants couldn't come to power and we could control what happens in our government etc etc etc, but i ask this if the people had their voices heard would we be in iraq right now, and would we have been there to begin with, we would more than likely be there now, but wouldn't have gone over to begin with, too many of us have or have had loved ones in iraq and know what really goes on, and not what the TV tells us. i know i am going to get flamed for this, but i supported david koresh, he was a religious zealot and a nut job, BUT it was iraq on a small scale, the ATF had NO reason to storm his compound, given the FBI, or local police had plenty of reason to, the ATF stepped WAY WAY WAY out of their mandated jurisiction, and as such he defended himself, he had the guns they were bitching about LONG before clinton took office and created his "ban" on assult weapons. if you let the democrats have their way we would not be allowed to own any hand guns, or semi-sutomatic rifles, or any other weapon deemed military / assault we would be allowed to own one shotgun for hunting purposes. hey it works in canada so it'll work here WRONG canada also has universal health care..... i think that sould be MORE of an issue than gun control..... in case it is no appearant gun control is the ONE issue i will debate forever and all day long, it is my last and only defence against anyone who wants to screw with my life, i only have once to live and NO ONE is going to fuck with that..... if someone steps to me and pulls a gun or a knife i enjoy the comfort that i am not going to die and it will be a fair fight. if the government can't control violent criminals i will. there is more i would love to ramble on about lol but i don't have time atm.... i will be back lol
Note to self: call BEFORE showing up at Floyd's house.

And wear plenty of Kevlar.