Thread: Weekend report!
View Single Post
Re: Weekend report!
Old
  (#28)
ninja636 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Weekend report! - 10-28-2008, 09:45 PM

Me, Friday night(after work), went a practiced with some young boys that needed a guitarist to sit in for them while their's heals. It seems he broke his arm riding a motorcycle knock on some wood, I don't do the same or worse. Saturday went to work, and after went and practiced agian with the same young lads(all range in age from 15-17) turned them on to some old 80's Metal, and they plan on doing a couple of the songs I showed them in their upcoming gig(a party at a friends house). Sunday had a baby shower for my sons wife, everybody wanted me to play something for them so I played the latest song I've been practicing a lot "Little Fighter" buy White Lion. Sunday nite, went a jammed with my guy's I usually jam with, got to try out the other guitarists Mesa Express 5:50. That thing is freaking awesome . All those camping pics remind me of the races at Barber's Motorsport Park. I go to at least 1 AMA Superbike race(usually in April), one WERA motorcycle race(weekend warriors, soon I'll be trying my hand at this) 1-3 Vintage races, 1-3 SCCA races, and the Rolex250 race every year. They're building a new motocross track this year too, so I'll be checking those out as well when it's completed. My wife LOVES the Vintage Motorcycle and car Museum(I like it too) it's 5 stories of motorcycles, literally. If I find some pics I know my wife saved on a disc somewhere, I'll post them in another post.

Always scoop the mids!!
If it ain't METAL...it AIN'T music.