View Single Post
Re: What is you favorite style of dirt pedal?
Old
  (#11)
ninja636 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What is you favorite style of dirt pedal? - 06-02-2008, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSandMan
I usually use amp distortion. but chose the "distortion" poll because I really like the Big Muff Pi. I come up with some killer riffs with the Peavey XXX and the Muff. They work well together. MT-2 is okay, but sounds.... digital to me (lack of a better word).

all-in-all amp distortion has always been my choice.

Oh, and I also really love the Digitech Bad Monkey. Just like the one on the Gear-Monkey give-away http://gear-monkey.com/forum/feature...al-t470.0.html

Cheers
My Keeley modded MT-2 sounds SMOOTH, no more "digital" harshness. I know exactly what your talking about. Now that I've had it a while, the only thing I don't like is how sensitive the eq is now. It was pretty time consuming to eq in a good sound before, but its kinda hard now. I can't wait to get some new recording gear to make some sound clips for you guy's. My wife opted out of the new Falcon PC, and got us 2 new laptops instead. I love mine, and I got a cool new backpack to carry it in while riding my bike. Maybe I'll let you borrow it one day so you can check it out.( The MT-2, not my bike).

Always scoop the mids!!
If it ain't METAL...it AIN'T music.