View Single Post
Should I trade!?
Old
  (#1)
MatrixClaw is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to MatrixClaw Send a message via Yahoo to MatrixClaw  
Default Should I trade!? - 02-04-2009, 08:26 PM

Aight, well tomorrow I have a guy comin over to try out my Ibanez RG3120.

I LOVE my Ibanez, but I never play it anymore and the trem is cool, but it's a pain in the ass because I can't change tunings on it

The guy is offering to trade me his ESP Standard Viper for it. Technically, the guitar is worth more, and ESP is probably my favorite guitar company as of late, but the EMGs kinda turn me off. Don't get me wrong, EMGs are cool, but I've kind of moved away from them; however, I do remember that oddly enough, every ESP/LTD I've owned with EMGs sounded WAY better than any other guitar I've had them in, which I have no idea why that would even make sense. Plus, it has an Ebony board, and I love my SGs

Has anyone ever tried one of these?

I also got an email to trade it + cash for a PRS Custom 24 10-Top with Bird Inlays, but he still hasn't emailed me back and the clock is ticking! I REALLY want the PRS, but he hasn't told me how much cash he wants on top of it and I kinda need to know before this guy comes over tomorrow, otherwise I might trade it away before hand

Also, I have a trade offer for my Jackson RR5. Guy wants to trade me an ESP Vintage Plus Telecaster, looks pretty cool, but I'm just not sure the single coil in the bridge will cut it for me...

Thoughts?

Randall RM4/Mesa 2:90
Ampeg VH-140C
Duncan Convertible

[COLOR=Gray]Marshall 1960
Genz Benz G-Flex
Lopo 2x12

Ibanez RG3120 Prestige
Jackson RR5
Edwards E-LP-92SD
Aria Nexter

[URL=http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/MatrixClaw/blog/23970/][SIZE=5]Mesa/Boogie Price