View Single Post
Re: Weekend report 2/7-2/9 2009
Old
  (#2)
crazy_guitar_man is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Weekend report 2/7-2/9 2009 - 02-09-2009, 10:53 AM

that was a nice exciting weekend haha....well mine went a bit like this friday i sat at my house with my gf and we watched some tv ended up falling asleep...then after my journey home i realized after i walked in my room that my fish had died so i attended its funeral and then went to sleep in the mourning i realized that it was my gfs brothers b-day party so i attended that all night and ate a lot of cake then watched madagascar 2 with her little bros o i forgot in the mourning i bought the paint for my double neck project the colour is inkberry a type of purpilish red...then on sunday i woke up went to my gfs house then out to petco to get some crickets for my lizards where i had to buy more fish because my gf was sad that the first had died so we brought them home got everything situated and while we laid in bed noticed that one of the fish that we had just bought had died and we both procedded to attend the funeral of this fish...but yeah that was my weekend in a nutshell... now i am off to class haha mechtch 111 ooo exciting haha

http://gear-vault.com/classifieds <---------go there sell your gear or maybe find that one thing you have been looking for!!!!