Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Hello
Old
  (#1)
n00b!
010hnoor is on a distinguished road

Default Hello - 05-15-2015, 08:06 AM

Hello gear monkey apparently there aren't very many people that visit here, but for the ones that do.
Just picked up a Wampler pinnalce 2 and I have to say pretty good Van Halen in a box sound. Saw the pedal on youtube
and had to have it even though I won't be using it in my current rig. It can get pretty close to the Plexi overdrive if you turn your amp up , by the way it works better with an all valve amp. The pedal has a volume, gain, contour and tone knob. Also it has
a boost switch and a bright switch and is true bypass. You have to remove the back for battery access. The casing is high density plastic. Has a 9 volt plug on the back and the input and output are on the sides. The pedal get's good high gain sound and low gain. I plugged it in to my B-52 112 valve amp and it rocks almost as good as the amp. A little softer clipping with the pedal. Also plugged it into my wife's spider jam and it wailed there also. So if you are looking for VH in a box this one can deliver

You can easily check out our best quality cert killer 642-874 exam dumps prepare you 200-120 java certifications[/url] well for the real You can also get success in real exam of with the quality Pittsburg State University questions and ccie voice Tabor College answers.