Thread: Weekend report!
View Single Post
Re: Weekend report!
Old
  (#7)
Put up or shut up!
MrSandMan has disabled reputation

Default Re: Weekend report! - 07-07-2008, 02:58 PM

Sounds like you're coming right along with your remodel work. Reading your posts make me want to go rip out the kitchen. lol

Thursday we drove to my home town (big party) to watch the show. Traffic and people were crazy. Cops were everywhere. We had to sit in traffic for 30 minutes just to get out of the jam mess. Next year we'll walk.

Friday we went to my best friends, he had a bunch of fireworks. We spent most of the day there doing the cook-out, bonfire, shooting-the-shit thing. Kids played and everyone had fun. We left around 11pm because the old lady had to be to work Sat. morning.

Saturday my daughter went and spent the day up at the lake with her grandma and cousins and the rest of that side of the family, invetiable she spent the night with her grandma. So me and the old lady had a relaxing evening and pretty much just chilled at home. Around 2am Saturday night, I started craving blue-berry pancakes, so we went to the 24hr diner and had pancakes

Sunday, my dad had a reunion for his girlfriend's side of the family. He wanted us to come, so the three of went there for a cook-out then we went to the beach.

Needless to say, I'm glad the 4th of July festivities are over... now maybe gas prices will go down? Highly doubtful.

Visit http://gear-vault.com/ for guitar reviews