View Single Post
Re: Who do you like for this election?
Old
  (#16)
floydmoline is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to floydmoline Send a message via MSN to floydmoline Send a message via Yahoo to floydmoline  
Default Re: Who do you like for this election? - 06-11-2008, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSandMan
Bush administration endorses McCain. So fuck that!

My vote goes to Obama. Plus the guy seems very level headed and someone who isn't looking to screw us every chance he gets... but then again, he is a politician.
that would be obvious that the bush admin is supporting mccain LOL, the incumbant republican is ALWAYS going to support the sole republican canidate.

Quote:
Obama. We need to stop this World Policeman shit.
we are going to be the worlds watchdog regardless of who is in the house, it is our "responsibility" iraq is a farce, mainly because we invaded NOT because we were called upon by the UN to iraq, uni-lateral military invasion is an invasion no mater how you coat it in the press, and for that bush should be imprisoned for TREASON!!

Quote:
McCain is ready to stay in Iraq for generations. Fuck that.
once again it goes back to it's our responsibility, we went in and destroyed a stable government, replaced it with another in-efficient goveernment that can't make up their minds on what they need or want to do.

Quote:
Sorry, but the Republicans gave up their position as fiscally responsible about 8 fucking years ago.
i say there is more to life than money...... as far as spending goes that is the fault of congress not the president, the president can't spend anymore money than his yearly salary without consent of congress anyone who's taken a semester of civics knows this..... the primary reason i stand behind the republicans is morality, and values. i honestly don't much care how or why they spend money it really does not directly effect me, the taxes may effect me and as long as they don't raise income taxes i could careless how they spend it. BUT gun control, religion force fed in a public forum, right to life, and personal freedom / morality laws all effect me in a real and personal way. and republicans values are aligned more toward my values, i feel safe knowing there is a guy in a position of power who's interests are in line more with mine.

stuff it....... then bake it.......