View Single Post
Re: Pickup's-So many good ones out there. Whats in your Axe's?
Old
  (#26)
floydmoline is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to floydmoline Send a message via MSN to floydmoline Send a message via Yahoo to floydmoline  
Default Re: Pickup's-So many good ones out there. Whats in your Axe's? - 06-06-2008, 02:11 AM

nice on the rockfields, my BCR had dimarzios.... which is now in the neck spot on my les paul, the duncan designed had to go, the irony of it is, the ducan designed pup was a HB103N e.g. the SH-6 knock off..... and the impedance is LOWER than the stock epiphone pup, the epi is ironicly higher than the the dimarzio even. the dimarzio is clean and crisp i dig it, i am thining of grabbing up a PAF classic or a FRED now, they are realatively cheap now with everyone lushing over the seymour duncans

i now have that duncan designed HB103N, if anyone is looking for one, i'd gladly trade it for almost anything LOL

>>Apparently, it's really difficult to f*ck up a P-90.<<

bet ya i could lol, so you like those GFS P-90s then? i am going to be aquiring a epi SG special here shortly, and i was toying with the idea of sticking a pair of P-90s on it so i had a single coil guitar..... i'd rather have a squire telecaster lol but alas no one ever gets rid of those for cheap..... i find i like single coils for clean stuff, they have a more lively tone, where as can't beat a bucker for distortion, they really do lack depth clean, but i suppose if you like warm clean tones they do alright

stuff it....... then bake it.......