View Single Post
Re: Cover of the "New Yorker".
Old
  (#7)
Put up or shut up!
MrSandMan has disabled reputation

Default Re: Cover of the "New Yorker". - 07-18-2008, 12:28 PM

I seriously hope McCain isn't elected. I feel like he's Bush's evil dumb twin. He has Corporate written all over his forehead. "Pay me Millions and I will pass bills to make you even richer" persona.

I have respect for Obama. I know he's had his fair share of dirty fighting, but I think he's been more 'fair' and honest than the others.

I'm glad to see Hilary go, she come out clawing and biting, and that just disgusted me.

The guy I was really pullin' for was Joe Biden. He's a visionary, idealist with a no-bull-shit attitude. This was his second running for president, his first running probably hurt him this running, he was degraded with plagiarism. You know how the media and other candidates over 'hype' and bring such small errors to become life-tragedy, the world is going to self-destruct. In one of Joe's speeches he was accused of plagiarizing a speech by Neil Kinnock (1988 leader of British Labour Party). But get this, Biden had correctly credited the original author in all speeches but one, the one where he failed to make mention of the originator, he was crucified at the stake with branded with plagiarism.

That's what pisses me off about politics, the media is so 'biased' that they'll ruin a man over an error. -- i.e. Obama not wearing a flag pin on his collar. wtf?

Again, sorry for the rant and off topic. It's easy to run-off and ramble about politics now that we're so close for an unstable America to pick our amend or demise.

Visit http://gear-vault.com/ for guitar reviews