View Single Post
Re: Weekend report!
Old
  (#11)
Brian Krashpad is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Weekend report! - 09-08-2008, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja636
WOW! All I did was go to work on saturday(my last day till next week) fill out all the stupid papers the hospital ALWAYS sends you before you go see them, and then answer the same damn questions cause they ask you. And played around with my new amp. I did see a lot of Auburn hotties coming in the store, our parking lot is a shuttle point for Auburn home games. But I pissed a lot of them off cause I had "Go Southern Miss" on my name tag. I DESPISE Auburn :evil:.
Haha, college hotties were all over Gainesville on Friday and Saturday. But I'd kinda forgotten how drunk and beligerent people get on a big game weekend. I must've seen a half-dozen shouting matches that coulda turned into brawls at any moment (fortunately, none in the bar I went to).

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention, on Saturday I'm working the church lot gate with a couple of the other Youth dads, and this guy comes riding down the street, zipping along at 15 or 20 mph, on a MOTORIZED COOLER! Yep, a little ice chest! He was sitting astraddle on it, and it had 4 wheels and a little bicycle-type steering wheel, and some kind of stereo in it. Durnedest thing I ever saw!