Old
  (#5)
Brian Krashpad is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Gig report and obligatory silly pics - 04-27-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSandMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad

...and here is a image of Krashbad schooling the kids.

Man, it looks like lots of fun Brian! How man songs did you guys get in? When is the next gig?
Oh, it was very fun. Haha, thanks Chaz.

We played a very short set as there were 4 bands, and we were rusty, 7 songs. I'm guessing we were up and off in a half hour max. That allowed us t take our time and not rush so much that we messed up (too much).

The kids are pretty pumped, even our bassist who originally considered this a one-shot. That's great, because this guy's playing has gone through the roof in the last year. He is GOOD. Honestly, at this point he really makes the band, from a live standpoint. I have a prior bassist in reserve if necessary, but I wanna keep Ronnie.

I'm looking around for some shows, but summer in a college town is VERY slow.

Fingers crossed. It was pretty rocking. The UF students all graduated on Friday, so town was a little dead, but we had as many people in the room for our set as the headliners (who are very good-- their guitarist is a former Crash Pad bassist, and they are on No Idea records, and tour to Europe and Asia and stuff), and even had a little mini-mosh of 3 or 4 people going crazy, which they didn't.