Thread: Agile AL-2000
View Single Post
Re: Agile AL-2000
Old
  (#14)
Perfect Stranger is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Perfect Stranger  
Default Re: Agile AL-2000 - 11-03-2008, 06:49 PM

I just ordered my 3rd guitar from Kurt @ Rondo Music. This time I ordered an SX Strat. I want to see if what I have heard is true...that the SX guitars are very close to the Agile in in quality. I also was intrigued by the particular Strat that I ordered. It's solid mahogany with two P-90 pickups and a stop tail instead of a tremolo. Sounds kinda like a Frankenstrat and I'm anxiously awaiting delivery. I'm always wanted to replace a Strat that I had many years ago, but I just don't use a temolo and have always hated the inherent problem of staying in tune that accompanies them. Having the stop tail similar to an LP should fill the bill. I have no idea what to expect out of the P-90's but it should be interesting. The solid mahogany body should give it a good sustain. It has a maple neck and maple fretboard, which I've always liked. All in all, this guitar should be a hoot! We'll see in a couple of days when it gets here. I'll report back with what I find out. I'm expecting a guitar with the characteristics and sound of an LP and the look of a Strat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/pe...eoples_220.gif
It's only fun till someone pokes an eye out!