View Single Post
Metallica - Info and new album stuff
Old
  (#1)
jackal is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jackal  
Default Metallica - Info and new album stuff - 02-18-2008, 09:44 PM

Ok I know everyone is use to seeing metallica topics and of course i can't say i never post them, but i cant say much concidering they are my fav band and im one of the few who love ALL of there album, yes even load and st, anger.. I am also one a the few whos fav is not Master of puppets.. its acctually ...And Justice for All

anyway I'm making this post as per request.. About metallica gear, tour, and any album info... and i guess you opinion to see if the album is going to be good or not..just dont get in a war with anyone, because some fans take this personal...if so take the topics to bullshit and politics, lol

As i posted in another thread, James hetfield will be "using" for recording Deizel amps. the Vh series i think its called or vt im not to sure. He will not be endorsing these amps, so of course it will say metallica uses marshall amp and esp guitars blah blah blah.. even though metallica has used mesa mark series amps forever.. st.anger was acctually recorded with Wizard amps slaved though mesa..

Just a tidbit of info, add to it please

Randall RM100LB (Lynch Box)
-Blackface mod
-SL+ mod
-Treadplate Mod(JF modded)
-XTC mod
Stiletto 4x12 Slant cab w/ Vintage 30's
Randall 2x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
GUITARS
ESP LTD Truckster
ESP LTD Viper 500S