View Single Post
Re: What's in your mp3/cd player right now?
Old
  (#18)
floydmoline is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to floydmoline Send a message via MSN to floydmoline Send a message via Yahoo to floydmoline  
Default Re: What's in your mp3/cd player right now? - 06-06-2008, 02:29 AM

i'm not worried about hurting anyones feelings lol, i just don't like to piss people off and start flame wars, it always bugs me when there is a convo going along and i think all is good and i say the wrong thing one time, and don't even mean any malice, but someone mis-understands and takes offence and it becomes a war, i have no desire to argue about trivial things, but i do like to debate certain topics, as long as the discussion stays mature

i have peculiar musical tastes lol i like different musics from different eras, like the 60's garage rock / psychedelic rock shiver, blue cheer, the amboy dukes etc. the 70's progressive rock / metal led zeppelin, pink floyd, black sabbath the 80's i really like alot of new wave / synth oriented stuff like depeche mode, tubeway army, prince ( i know, no flaming please) ironicly IMO rock basically slumped, in the 80's nothing good really happened IMO until guns n' roses came out, then there was a flood of decent bands, 90's once again not much in rock or metal worth of my time, BUT alternative rock blossomed and i listened to the pixies, dinosaur Jr actually those guys are from the 80's but i didn't discover them until the early 90's flaming lips, jane's addiction, and RHCP, current era there is some newer metal coming out i really like especially with the metal genre expanding, the new stoner metal, and doom metal stuff i really like, the sword, monster magnet, goatsnake was really good i liked them but they are no longer together and never got signed, funny how tastes cycle like that heavy to light to heavy again.......

stuff it....... then bake it.......