Gear-Monkey Guitar Community

Gear-Monkey Guitar Community (http://gear-monkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Promote Your Band (http://gear-monkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   James Otto (My most favorite singer) (http://gear-monkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1994)

JO Sweet Heart 09-28-2012 12:43 AM

James Otto (My most favorite singer)

Hey! If it is OK to tell y'all about my most favorite singer here, James Otto is his name and if you like both country and soul music, they are put together when James sings! This is what has gone to radio so far from him. :) :) :)

"I Just Got Started Loving You"-from his Sunset Man album, a #1 for two weeks making it the #1 country song of 2008, and scored James his very first Grammy award nomination the following year.

"For You" -from his Sunset Man album

"These Are The Good Ole Days" -from his Sunset Man album

"Since You Brought It Up" -Because this song was never placed on an album, it is only available where ever songs can be purchased online.

"A Groovy Little Summer Song" -from his album named Shake What God Gave Ya!

"Soldiers & Jesus" -from his album named Shake What God Gave Ya!

The following are more of my most favorite performances of his. :) :) :)

"Dam* Right" -from his second album named Sunset Man

"Never Say Good Bye" -from his first album named Days Of Our Lives

"Lets Just Let Go" -from his third and newest album named Shake What God Gave Ya!

"You Don't Act Like My Woman" -also from his Sunset Man album and co-written and co-produced by Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts

"The Blues Can't Find Me Here" -from his first ever live online performance

“A Groovy Little Summer Song” -also from his album named Shake What God Gave Ya!

“Soldiers & Jesus” -also from his album named Shake What God Gave Ya!

"Till That Sun Comes Around Again" -also from his album named Shake What God Gave Ya! (This performance is in front of a crowd that I was a part of in late January of last year. I was standing just a little bit to his left.)

“I Got Your Back” -This is a song that James wrote not too long ago.

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. James has also become known for his songwriting by scoring the 2009 CMA and ACM Song of the Year awards for his being a co-writer of "In Color" from Jamey Johnson and is also a co-writer of the Zac Brown Band song named "No Hurry" which went to #2 earlier this year. :) :) :)

JO Sweet Heart 10-05-2012 08:06 PM

For those of you who see this message, I would really so very much appreciate it if you go here and vote for James as the sexiest male in country music for me. I was able to get a few votes in for him, but every little bit helps and I thank y'all so very much in advance for all of it should any of y'all choose to do this favor for me. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. In order to vote for him, you have to click on "Other" and then write his name in where it says to write in those who are not listed.

JO Sweet Heart 10-12-2012 11:21 AM

If you go here between 8 PM and 8:30 PM ET tonight, you can hear James sing live from the stage of the Grand Ole Opry! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

JO Sweet Heart 10-18-2012 11:49 AM

Go here for the newest wonderful write up on James. :) :) :)

Holly

JO Sweet Heart 11-12-2012 10:36 PM

Go here to see James sing "No Hurry" which was co-written by him and done on the radio by the Zac Brown Band. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and the ZBB always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

JO Sweet Heart 11-14-2012 04:09 PM

Go here for a chat that James recently did. :) :) :)

Holly

JO Sweet Heart 12-05-2012 09:58 PM

Go here and here to listen to James sing two awesome songs that I just found named "One Foot In The Fire" and "Burn, Burn, Burn".

Holly

JO Sweet Heart 12-17-2012 02:25 PM

If you have never seen James sing live before, you can see him on your screen tonight at 8PM EST by going here. :) :) :)

Holly

JO Sweet Heart 12-17-2012 07:39 PM

The performance that I tell about in my previous message here has been moved to this Thursday night December 20th at 8 PM EST.

Holly

JO Sweet Heart 01-06-2013 03:24 PM

Go here for a brand new write up on James! :) :) :)

Holly