Gear-Monkey Guitar Community

Gear-Monkey Guitar Community (http://gear-monkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://gear-monkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Free BOSS DS-1 Distortion Pedal (Give-Away Contest) (http://gear-monkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529)

MrSandMan 07-17-2008 10:17 PM

Free BOSS DS-1 Distortion Pedal (Give-Away Contest)

Starting today and ends August 31st is the BOSS DS-1 free-give-away pedal. That’s right, get a head start for the BOSS DS-1 distortion Pedal.

We have given away lots-o-guitar-pedals here at Gear-Monkey. This Month Krashpad won a Digitech Bad Monkey. The month before that was Tubescreamers, delays, BOSS tube overdrive, and before that was the BOSS MT-2 Metalzone… and the month before that was… and so on.

Hell, we’ll even pay the shipping to get the BOSS DS-1 to your door-step! (to the United States and part of Canada) Just like the other free pedal give-away, this contest will accumulate no costs to you what-so-ever!

RULES:

The rules are simple. Whoever has the most points August 31 at 11:59pm, WINS!

You must POST in this thread stating that you are playing. Write in your referrals and post count (You can find this information to the left side under your avatar, below your username) –do not edit your post after you submit, as we need this information at the end of the contest.

Each post you make on the Gear-Monkey forums earns you 1 whole point! (Which means 100 posts gets you 100-points)

Wait, there is an easier way! Get your friends to join Gear-Monkey. Each ‘active’ referral you bring to Gear-Monkey earns you 100pts. (Active means the friends you invite must make 20 posts on Gear-Monkey to gain active status.) Read this threads for “Tips on how to get Referrals.”

The Gear-Monkey member with the most points at 11:59pm on August 31 2008, wins a free BOSS DS-1.

What are you waiting for, lets win a free guitar pedal!

Good Luck!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6.../BOSS-DS-1.jpg

Redline68 07-17-2008 10:43 PM

Re: Free BOSS DS-1 Distortion Pedal (Give-Away Contest)

OK, I'm in. I've drifted away from this board (and the computer) lately but will stop by a bit more. I better read up on those referral tips too.

My referals: 0
My posts: 69

MrSandMan 07-17-2008 10:55 PM

He's in! Welcome-Welcome :sweet:

Brian Krashpad 07-18-2008 10:58 AM

C'mon people, sign up! It's free stuff! Just post and win!

If I can do it, anyone can.

And just to show I'm not a greedy megalomaniac (I'm a maniac, but not greedy), I am officially NOT in this contest. I am sitting this one out to encourage everyone else to post and win!

Go to it lads!

ninja636 07-18-2008 06:12 PM

Why not. I'm in too.
0 referrals
140 posts.
And is it a "DOD" DS-1 or a "BOSS" DS-1? :biggrin:

MrSandMan 07-18-2008 08:46 PM

It's a BOSS. I copy and pasted the old give-away to save time. I guess I should have edited and proof read better. haha

characterzero 07-19-2008 02:33 PM

I'm in! :w:

Posts 140
Referals 0

floydmoline 07-20-2008 09:52 AM

i'm always up for free shit...........

Referrals: 3

pripatel93 07-26-2008 07:49 AM

hmm i really wanna be in on this contest, that pedal is really nice. where are your posting limits for it???

need more referals. xD thanks for tips in mrsandman's first post.
:w:

MrSandMan 07-26-2008 09:56 AM

Welcome to the boards man. It's a point system, so just post how many posts you currently have.. which is 0 (as you are new here).

At the end of the month, all the players count up their posts (1pt each) and how many referrals (100pts each).

All you gotta do is post on the forums and/or get referrals.

In another thread, we're talking about doing a give-away for a cover song contest... so stay tuned!

Peace

Quote:

Originally Posted by pripatel93
hmm i really wanna be in on this contest, that pedal is really nice. where are your posting limits for it???

need more referals. xD thanks for tips in mrsandman's first post.
:w: