Gear-Monkey Guitar Community

Gear-Monkey Guitar Community (http://gear-monkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://gear-monkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The 2011 Gear-Monkey guitar string giveaway!!! (http://gear-monkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1851)

Monster212 03-11-2011 02:05 PM

The 2011 Gear-Monkey guitar string giveaway!!!

Contest Starts Monday March 14, 2011.

Ok Gear-Monkey Members We have 5 sets of Electric Guitar strings to giveaway.

so how does one enter the contest and get qualified to win a pack. Well its simple just a few things to do..

1) first you Must have at least 5 posts, Not spam posts not a one word post. If you have 5 posts then continue on.

2) Then all you have to do is start posting, and i will randomly pick one winner a week for 5 weeks.

If you are selected i will send you a PM stating you have won, you then have 24hrs to reply back with your name and mailing address, if you fail to reply to my PM with in the 24hr period, i will pick someone else...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL,......:w:

siddle is a winner... you will be getting a PM soon from the owner of the forum... congrats

owrry 03-16-2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster212 (Post 7885)

Contest Starts Monday March 14, 2011.

Ok Gear-Monkey Members We have 5 sets of Electric Guitar strings to giveaway.

so how does one enter the contest and get qualified to win a pack. Well its simple just a few things to do..

1) first you Must have at least 5 posts, Not spam posts not a one word post. If you have 5 posts then continue on.

2) Then all you have to do is start posting, and i will randomly pick one winner a week for 5 weeks.

If you are selected i will send you a PM stating you have won, you then have 24hrs to reply back with your name and mailing address, if you fail to reply to my PM with in the 24hr period, i will pick someone else...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL,......:w:

wtf I'm still waiting for my strings from last giveaway! rip off!

stvnford 03-16-2011 01:40 PM

Glad to see something is being done to stir some activity up. Been checking back every once in a while but it's been pretty quite around here.....

Monster212 03-16-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stvnford (Post 7901)
Glad to see something is being done to stir some activity up. Been checking back every once in a while but it's been pretty quite around here.....

thank you ... we will be having other contests as time goes on.. hope to see you posting around....

Quote:

Originally Posted by owrry (Post 7900)

i was not part of the last contest but i will be more then happy o to look into the matter and see whats up..

Monster212 04-01-2011 09:05 PM

Contest is still going on.... so start posting ....

MrSandMan 04-01-2011 11:26 PM

I'm going to sticky this thread to the top.

Quote:

Originally Posted by owrry (Post 7900)

Why didn't you get your strings? Everyone else got their strings I shipped out. :confused:

PM me your address and I'll ship out another set for you...

Monster212 04-13-2011 03:48 PM

siddle is a winner... you will be getting a PM soon from the owner of the forum... congrats

qdjkh 07-14-2012 02:49 AM

Still just a beginner. Learnin on my JT-200D with a Marshall MG-10CD.

Des Lunettes De Soleil