Gear-Monkey Guitar Community

Gear-Monkey Guitar Community (http://gear-monkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Acoustic Guitars (http://gear-monkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Who plays electric and has an acoustic? (http://gear-monkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169)

crazy_guitar_man 02-18-2009 12:53 AM

Re: Who plays electric and has an acoustic?

^^^i thought i was the only one that named my guitars....haha my acoustic 12 string is called daisy haha don't ask why i was just sitting outside one day with it and looked around and put 2 and 2 together haha

Rickdod 02-18-2009 12:56 AM

Haha its glad to know that your not the only crazy one sometimes hahaha!!! :yess: yeah i named mine after the lead singer of the band paramore, because for some reason i think she is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen, and i was looking at my guitar one day and it was like BAM perfect name lol :2thumbups:

crazy_guitar_man 02-18-2009 01:00 AM

haha she is definitly good looking :w:

Rickdod 02-18-2009 01:02 AM

OOOOOOOOOO yeah, i would probably cry if i seen her in person :frown: lol

crazy_guitar_man 02-18-2009 01:04 AM

i almost did but i decided to go to project revolution instead of warped tour...the only reason is i love atreyu and they were at project revolution

Rickdod 02-18-2009 01:08 AM

O dear lord dont EVEN talk about project revolution, I COULDNT GO! and speaking of atreyu (my favorite band which im listing to atm) ummm yeah i seen paramore at warped tour last year, AMAZING live, but i have also seen atreyu live and thats the best performance ive ever seen hands down, and that was without the lead singer cause at the time he was sick but they stillll killed it!

crazy_guitar_man 02-18-2009 01:12 AM

atm??? i am gona feel idiotic when you tlel me what that means but yeah atreyu is definitly one of the best  performances untill later in the night linkin park played they tied for a close first but linkin park is absolutly amazing haha

Edit wait i got it atm is at the moment haha i am a idiot haha but yeah they are definitly my favorite too

Rickdod 02-18-2009 01:14 AM

atm=at the moment

Yeah i love both those bands, im sad i couldnt go to project revolution, buttttt we should prolly stop talking about this on here, were are spamming it up!

Lol sorry guys!

crazy_guitar_man 02-18-2009 01:18 AM

true true my bad haha back on topic i picked up a electric first then 2 or 3 years later bought my acoustic....i love to play both but sometimes i am in a soft mood and sometimes i really wanna tick off the neighbors just depends :jumpgrin:

R.B. Huckleberry 04-08-2009 06:58 AM

I didn't have an acoustic for 5 or 6 years, and picked up a MArtin D-15 in 2007(?). All mahogany, sounds like that first cup of morning coffee.

Acoustic's a different animal, though. Got it's own sound & demands. Playing electric will give you a headstart, but I really am stsrting to think of the acoustic guitar as a different instrument altogether.