PDA

View Full Version : Fall cleaning??

ninja636
10-11-2008, 03:53 PM
I guess that's what you could call it. My next 3 days off will be spent cleaning out my storage building. I just threw out 20 years worth of magazines(actually I took them to the public library and donated them), various toys and hobby stuff I got bored with. Everything got taken to the Good Will drop box at Wally World. Except the afore mentioned mags. Whew,...it's amazing the crap we keep around for so long. Being a man I didn't want to let some stuff go, but my wife coerced me into it. The reason I'm doing all this is to make room for a home studio. My wife is tired of the cops coming by to tell me to turn it down. I bought a cool book, "Home Recording Studio: Build it Like the Pro's" by Rod Gervais. I'm first going to see If my current building will suffice, if not I'll use it for a "mechanical room" (ventilation,ac,heat, electrical boxes and work shop). Then just build a suitable building onto it. I was going to just make the room I'm using in the house a studio, but found out it will not work without a bunch of rebuilding and money. Raised floors suck for a home studio. Any ways, back to the spiders and other various creatures I'm rousting out of hiding.Later. :w:

MrSandMan
10-13-2008, 12:32 PM
It's the right time of year for it.

What out for snakes

http://www.trendhunter.com/images/phpthumbnails/27240_5_468.jpeg