PDA

View Full Version : Rode my bike.

ninja636
10-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Ahhhhh yeah baby! I rode for the first time in over a year today. Bike needs some definate work done to it. Been sitting all this time with the same gas in it, and I forgot/was too lazy to put fuel stabilizer in it. Definately need some new rubber on it too, but man did it feel good! Rode to get the Iron Man DVD, shoulda only took 30min. tops, but wound up taking 3 hours :biggrin:. Cruised past the kawasaki dealership to make an appointment for some new tires and servicing. Gotta take it on Monday and drop it off for a couple of days. The dealership is only a sales floor, and they send all service work to the next town over(West Point GA.). So if you guys don't hear from me in a few days, it's 'cause I'm ridin' :w:.

MrSandMan
10-05-2008, 02:46 AM
Hell yeah... riding is freedom.

I miss my Vulcan. She was a nice cruiser.

ninja636
10-05-2008, 06:16 AM
Funny you should mention a Vulcan, I was looking at one while I was at the dealers. I might get one just for daily rides, because of their more upright and comfortable riding position. But still keeping my crotch rocket for more "spirited" riding moods. There' is something about riding a bike that just gets in your blood man. I can't see me without a motorcycle in my life, just like playing guitar.