PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Chord Finder Virtual Tool

MrSandMan
09-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Hey guys, check out this tool on Gear-Vault -- Guitar Chord Finder Tool (http://www.gear-vault.com/guitar-chord-finder-guitar-note/)

:2thumbups:

Wolftallica
09-15-2008, 04:57 PM
:w: Pretty cool, whatever helps ya know. I also recommend a really great dvd. Guitar DVD. Play rock guitar. It has 2 Hours of lessons and 32 pages of music. The instructor is the great Andy Aledort. The man is a genius. If you can find it, its awesome, and great for beginners and people that need a brush up. :w:

ninja636
09-15-2008, 05:36 PM
:w: Pretty cool, whatever helps ya know. I also recommend a really great dvd. Guitar DVD. Play rock guitar. It has 2 Hours of lessons and 32 pages of music. The instructor is the great Andy Aledort. The man is a genius. If you can find it, its awesome, and great for beginners and people that need a brush up. :w:

Some one bought me a "Beginning Hard Rock and Metal" DVD and book from Walmart by Andy A. I was like what'd ya get me this for?? But I watched it and actually got something out of it. Once I got past the "fundamentals" lessons, it actually was pretty good. Cool Chord Finder tool by the way.

neilhazel
09-11-2017, 02:46 AM
Some one bought me a "Beginning Hard Rock and Metal" DVD and book from Walmart by Andy A. I was like what'd ya get me this for?? But I watched it and actually got something out of it. Once I got past the "fundamentals" lessons, it actually was pretty good. Cool Chord Finder tool by the way.

it actually was very good. Cool Note Locater device by the way.