PDA

View Full Version : I managed to get the Ban from Harmony-Central

MrSandMan
09-07-2008, 08:58 PM
You have been banned for the following reason:
Personal attacks in the Political Party.

I guess were not suppose to have an opinion on their boards :no:

So I get the band for speaking my mind. Another member (strat555) was making false threads. Everyone was calling him out on it, so I am sure several H-C members got the ban hammer as well. At least every knows this member is a "frivolous slime ball." :bringit:

The ban will be lifted in 7-days :w:

Redline68
09-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Cool. You're an outlaw.

MrSandMan
09-07-2008, 09:43 PM
I'll have to delete my cookies to post the thread :jumpgrin:

EDIT: post one of the threads (he made like 3 theads. One was deleted and the other was locked for posting false info that was debunked)

MrSandMan
09-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Here it is. See pg. 9. You can see the mod is a puppet :lamez:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2090560

ninja636
09-08-2008, 07:47 AM
You have been banned for the following reason:
Personal attacks in the Political Party.

I guess were not suppose to have an opinion on their boards :no:

So I get the band for speaking my mind. Another member (strat555) was making false threads. Everyone was calling him out on it, so I am sure several H-C members got the ban hammer as well. At least every knows this member is a "frivolous slime ball." :bringit:

The ban will be lifted in 7-days :w:

Cool. You're an outlaw.

That's so Metal man!!! :rock: I hope I don't get banned from here, I know I can be pretty opinionated when it comes to politics and music. :biggrin:

Brian Krashpad
09-08-2008, 07:57 AM
Banhammered!

I never ever go into open jam or political party at this point because it's no fun with all the juvenile crap that goes on.

Hell there's a couple times I shoulda been banned for my posts in guitar jam.

MrSandMan
09-08-2008, 08:07 AM
yeah, I know what you mean. That's why I turned "bastard" mode on.

I can getting a little heated with politics, so I apologize in advance for deluding Gear-Monkey with politic BS.

Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. And I don't expect everybody to agree with me. So just tell me to shut the fuck up :bringit:

I wouldn't ban anyone for calling an asshole a slime ball....especially if they deserve it. But I understand H-C's position, having 10k personalities on politics could easily get out of control. They're just trying to keep a balance.

The funny part is the mod wasn't even going to ban me.. the bastard (strat555) kept crying for me to get the banhammer. I would love for him to sign up here. :biggrin: